With, clean lines and functional appeal, the Paragon bedroom is a fresh take on classic Shaker style. Crafted from solid Mahogany frames in an opaque white finish, the set features a simple, framed panel design with reverse bevel floating tops. Casegoods rest atop tapered legs with a gently arched lower side cross. The storage bed includes 2 drawers on each side and ships with a platform bed slat kit designed for use without a foundation. The standard bed includes 3 bed slats for use with a standard mattress set. As with any classic shaker design, Paragon's beauty is in its function and ease. Casegoods feature sanded and stained plywood drawer boxes with front and rear English dovetail joinery and full-extension ball bearing drawer glides. Dresser and chest top drawers are felt-lined for storing delicate items. Bed features hook-on rail fittings for fast, easy assembly and long-term durability.
- Smooth satin finish in a painted white
- Kiln dried solid mahogany frame with engineered wood panels
- Durable, 5 sided hardwood plywood drawer box with english dovetail joinery
- Full extension ball bearing drawer glides for smooth, efficient operation
- Statuary bronze-finish knobs
- Frame-and-panel construction, dowel joinery, and tongue-and-groove joinery ensure structural integrity; all wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty
- Solid wood frame, engineered wood panels, plywood drawer boxes, engineered wood back panel and dust cover
- 3 inch floor clearance; dresser center leg provides added rigidity and support
- Fitted with non-marking nylon glides
||60" W x 42" H x 19" D
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.