The Savanna collection blends minimalist modern design, bold proportions and textured solid wood, creating a style distinctly its own. Sandblasted solid Acacia fronts are the centerpiece of this design, simulating and celebrating the character of naturally weathered wood. Wire brushed solid acacia frames, tops and sides create a subtle textural contrast. The matte coffee bean finish showcases naturally contrasting heartwood and sapwood inherent in the timber. Through legs, floating drawer fronts and modern top mount pulls complete the look.
- Fronts, sides and top are constructed entirely from Acacia solid wood with plywood drawer boxes, back panel and dust cover
- Sandblasted drawer fronts simulate the raised grain patina of naturally weathered wood. Wire brushed frame, top and side panels add a textural contrast
- Matte coffee bean finish showcases naturally contrasting heartwood and sapwood inherent in the timber with color tones ranging from medium brown to black
- Full extension side mount ball bearing drawer slides for smooth, efficient operation and ample weight capacity
- Five-sided hardwood plywood drawer box with front and rear English dovetail joinery for rigidity and durability
- Floating drawer design with modern top mount brushed nickel pulls
- Legs fitted with non-marking nylon glides
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.