The Savanna collection blends minimalist modern design, bold proportions and textured solid wood, creating a style distinctly its own. Sandblasted solid Acacia fronts are the centerpiece of this design, simulating and celebrating the character of naturally weathered wood. Wire brushed solid acacia frames, tops and sides create a subtle textural contrast. The matte coffee bean finish showcases naturally contrasting heartwood and sapwood inherent in the timber. Through legs, floating drawer fronts and modern top mount pulls complete the look.
- Exterior components are constructed entirely from Acacia solid wood with plywood internal mattress support
- Sandblasted headboard and footboard panels simulate the raised grain patina of naturally weathered wood
- Wire brushed Acacia solid wood frame adds a textural contrast
- Matte coffee bean finish showcases naturally contrasting heartwood and sapwood inherent in the timber with color tones ranging from medium brown to black
- Platform bed mattress support consists of plywood cross slats, center rail and center support legs; box spring not required
- Legs fitted with non-marking nylon glides; center support legs fitted with levelers for additional support on uneven floors
- Crisp platform bed features distinctive through leg design with flushmount headboard panels
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.